Buy Organic Honey online from UttamAyurveda
Buy Organic Honey online from Uttam Ayurveda. We take all the good care in our farm to get the premium quality honey which is natural and organic with no preservatives at all. 100% natural. Bees start making honey, which is their food by visiting flowers.
Trust the very best from Uttam Ayurveda.
Honey – Nature’s Liquid Gold
Raw honey contains an array of plant chemicals that act as antioxidants. It comes straight from the beehive which contains healthful bee pollen, bee propolis, and plenty of antioxidants. It is a sweet, golden liquid made by honeybees. Honeybees store their honey in small, hexagonal cups called a honeycomb. Uttam organic honey is made in the farm only, there is no syrup and preservatives added. It is as natural and pure as it can be.
Difference between Raw Honey and Regular Honey
Raw Honey comes straight from the honeycomb. Honey manufacturers will usually pass raw honey through a filter to remove as many impurities as possible, but some generally remain left which is still safe to eat. Unlike raw honey, regular honey undergoes a pasteurization process. It’s very high in beneficial plant compounds and offers several health benefits. Honey is particularly healthy when used instead of refined sugar, which is 100% empty calories.
Uttam Organic Honey Benefits for Health
Honey provides a range of health benefits.
- Honey benefits for Cough: Coughing is a common problem in children and adults which leads to improper sleep and respiratory issues. Our Organic honey helps to Lower down your cough and improved sleep. As honey soothes the throat which is helpful in treating cold and cough.
- Honey benefits for weight loss: If You are looking for weight loss, organic honey can give you so many benefits. It is delicious and a great alternative to sugar by combining with cinnamon. Moreover, you can replace sugar as sweeteners with honey.
- Honey Benefits for skin: Honey has so many benefits for skin also that are-
- For Face Acne, Psoriasis and Eczema- For the chronic skin conditions, it can be used with a paste, spot-treated or with the face mask which you can put on for several minutes.
- For Skin Brightening- As Honey has so many skin benefits, using it can remove all the dead skin cells and helps you to get the real glow of the skin. It’s a miraculous product for people who have dry skin. Applying it on your face can make your skin soft and free from dryness. Basically, It acts as a natural moisturizer for your skin.
- For Scar Fading- Honey also helps you in the body healing process which may help fade the acne scars. You can use honey as a spot treatment for the scars by applying it.
- Honey benefits for healing wound: Honey also helps in treating infections and healing wound. It has antiseptic properties which naturally heals your wounds.
- Honey for hair benefits: Honey has both emollient and humectant properties, making it a great hair moisturizer. Emollients smooth the hair follicles which adds shine to the dull hair. You can make homemade honey mask also like mixing honey with coconut oil.
- Honey benefits for Eyes: Topically applied honey can reduce inflammation and irritation in your eye. It can also kill harmful bacteria that could be causing an eye infection. Honey, a natural source of vitamins and minerals is a remedy for improving eyesight and reducing symptoms of nearsightedness (myopia) and farsightedness (hyperopia), and astigmatism. In ancient Ayurveda, good raw honey is even used for curing glaucoma and cataract too.
So, the list of honey benefits is endless thus its called Liquid Gold.