When it comes to your children’s health, you do every possible thing to make them healthy from within. Children can get the benefit from the Ayurveda approach as it’s all natural and has side benefits instead of side effects.
School days and other fun activities get missed if the child is not healthy.
Let’s learn how to increase immunity
- Fresh and warm food – Don’t give your child cold food which hinders the digestive system and ultimately leads to low immunity.
- Ayurvedic Diet – Include green leafy vegetables, fruits, garlic, ginger and cinnamon in food.
- Physical Activities– Engage your children to do physical activities which helps in blood circulation and supports the flow of nutrients.
- Sleep Routine – Ensure that your child get enough sleep at night and that it is consistent every day. Healthy sleeping habit leads to a healthy life.
- Immunity boosting foods – Turmeric, Honey, Spinach, broccoli, dry fruits and nuts either powdered form or mixture.
Symptoms of Low Immunity in Children :-
- Frequent illness
- Lack of sleep
- Ear infection
- Skin infection
- Low appetite
Herbal Medications to improve kids immunity:
- Kaya Kalpon Sharbat : It is a natural immunity boosting syrup. Can be given to infants too (after 6 months).
- Honey : Use honey which is a natural sweetener in place of sugar to get better healing. https://uttamayurveda.com/product/honey/
- Janam Ghuti : Children goes through rapid physical changes. Janam ghuti helps to promote growth properly and helps in digestion.
- Chayawnprash Awleha (Spl) : It does increase stamina, energy and overall immunity. https://uttamayurveda.com/product/chyawanprash-awaleha/
- Bal ghuti : It helps in child’s growth, natural immunity and overall health.
- Liv-U 1000 syrup : Increases the appetite of the children by making the liver healthy.
- Sharbat Baal : It cures the calcium deficiency and helps to strengthen the bones.
Give your child brighter future 🌟